Arduino Nano V3.0 Board is used to control the platform.
Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists, designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects or environments.
The best engineering in programming the platform is to use the samples provided at Arduino Playground. Every time you need something special, just ask the Google for samplecodes and use for your application.
Bellow is the sketch, which is yet in progress.All the electrical data is at Electrical Engineering section.
Split the code into tabs to have an easier access:
- Destroyer_3000.ino for global functions and variables;
- FSM.ino for Finite State Machine functions based on Alexander Brevig's library;
- Loop.ino for critical actions and functions;
- Motor.ino for motor speed control;
- PWM.ino just for prescaler choice;
- Serial_Monitor.ino for sensor data monitoring;
- Setup.ino for all the data setup and single run functions;
- definitions.h for all global constants.
History of code compiling: